Soccer Boys
-
Sam and Max decided to play soccer this fall. It was kind of a new thing
for us and a big time commitment! The boys had practices twice a week and
then...
Happy Halloween 2012
-
Mikey and I have always had fun with Halloween. For some reason we love
to dress up this one time a year. It's just one of our things. To see our
costu...
Kyle's Doll House
-
Talking with Mom this morning I was reminded of a doll house that Kyle made
last year for Sub for Santa. He did all but the tricky curvy cuts on the
trim...
I HAVE MOVED
-
I HAVE MOVED I have transferred my blog over to blogspot for convenience
purposes. Please follow me there and update your links to
http://tunes-etc.blogspo...
Hello from Mongolia
-
Dear Cousins,
My husband and I have been in Mongolia for over a year now. We are serving
as country directors for Deseret International Charities and havi...
More Disneyland Pictures
-
Here some Disneyland pictures that I didn't post earlier!
Pluto and the girls
Mia!!!
Addi!!!
Addi getting her face painted "fancy"
Mia getting her face ...
A first birthday party for Caitlin Mendenhall, with Mary Ann, Nate and Mylee. Lindsay Dockter, Joyce, Jim, and darling grandsons, Max, and Sam. Uncle Gaylen and Aunt Arlene Jensen.
1 comment:
We love you allllll soooooo much!
Post a Comment