Saturday, July 11, 2009


Can you tell that Joyce loves being a "Grandma"? Lindsay lives in Toledo, Ohio with her husband, Eric Dockter, who is in medical school. Sam and Max are the cutest little fellows and it is always so nice to have them come to Utah for a visit. Sam has big brown eyes and Max has big blue eyes. Yippee!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dockters said...

Thanks for updating this blog with so many fun pictures, Grandma! It's great to see what everyone has going on!

We loved seeing you when we were in Salt Lake! We can't wait to see you again in August! Love you!

love,
Lindsay*

grandmaVerda/GrandpaLeon said...

Thanks for the comment, Lindsay. You won't believe this, but I was just on your Facebook when I got this message. I was looking at all of the wonderful pictures you have posted of your family. You are keeping a wonderful journal and history of your life. Way to go. Love you. Grandma Verda