Soccer Boys
-
Sam and Max decided to play soccer this fall. It was kind of a new thing
for us and a big time commitment! The boys had practices twice a week and
then...
Happy Halloween 2012
-
Mikey and I have always had fun with Halloween. For some reason we love
to dress up this one time a year. It's just one of our things. To see our
costu...
Kyle's Doll House
-
Talking with Mom this morning I was reminded of a doll house that Kyle made
last year for Sub for Santa. He did all but the tricky curvy cuts on the
trim...
I HAVE MOVED
-
I HAVE MOVED I have transferred my blog over to blogspot for convenience
purposes. Please follow me there and update your links to
http://tunes-etc.blogspo...
Hello from Mongolia
-
Dear Cousins,
My husband and I have been in Mongolia for over a year now. We are serving
as country directors for Deseret International Charities and havi...
More Disneyland Pictures
-
Here some Disneyland pictures that I didn't post earlier!
Pluto and the girls
Mia!!!
Addi!!!
Addi getting her face painted "fancy"
Mia getting her face ...
Lynette and Andy and their family and some of their friends from Kansas, met us in Nauvoo. We had a delightful tim. Here is Julie and Bob at the cemetary on Memorial Day, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment