

Really I just wanted to say hi - and post a few more pictures of the girls. Our camera doesn't actually take pictures of Angie or myself - which I found odd at first, but it seems to be a built in feature. We don't completely adore them or anything!
It's been nice to get a little snow lately - the pictures were taken President's Day morning after we had some wet snow come down.
Wyatt, Lindsey and Olivia were in town this month and we were able to get together and have dinner and play a few times for Birthday's and just for fun! Nate is busy with tax season in full swing - so I'm not entirely sure they let him eat, but every once and a while he'll show up online and prove to me that he's still alive.
Angie and I (and the U.S. Department of State willing) are heading to Europe in March. Our passports aren't here so we're a bit worried, but planning a fun trip none-the-less. Any suggestions on what to see while we are there? We'll be in Germany (flying into Munich - and then all over) and Paris.
I am gearing up for some fun events this spring & summer. I've been training (or doing something that somewhat resembles training, but still involves watching movies late into the night with my wife...) to do a couple of Century bike rides and a triathlon or two (short sprint distance.) One of the rides I'm really looking forward to is the MS 150 which is held up in Cache County. If anyone is interested in supporting me for the MS (Multiple Sclerosis) 150 please let me know - I am trying to do some fund raising for that! I think I'll also have some partners in crime for a triathlon at Echo Reservoir in July in both Wyatt & Nate. When I've got some pictures I'll post them - I'm pretty excited - especially if I get to compete with my brothers.
I hope everyone is enjoying their many blessings in their lives!!! We're a very fortunate family, Bo
2 comments:
Bo, Good luck with all your events. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!! It's funny my camera has the same problem. I'd love to support you in the MS150. Send me an email with the info. nielsony2k@hotmail.com
Dear Bo and Angie, the pictures of the girls are darling. Of course, they girls are darling, so what would you expect. We are happy for your upcoming trip. There are many special things you must see. One is the Nueswastine (?) castle. It is the Disney land model and that is fun. We loved Paris and you must go to see the art museum there.. The Louvre...(?)
I haven't been a ble to get on the blog for some time. I guess I forgot my password and didn't know how to get a new one set up. Alas, I remembered..
Grandpa and I would love to support you ms bike ride. good for you. Is Nate going with you. Steve Miller, Aunt Ruth's son, usually participates in this race.
We send our love to you and the girls. Always and forever, Grandma and Grandpa Jensen.
Post a Comment